International Conference on Information Technology and Society Application (ICITSA 2018) will be held in Hong Kong, China from June 27 to 29, 2018. ICITSA is co-hosted with FITAT, It aims to be the premier forum for the presentation of the state of art research work in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Public health and Convergence Applications. ICITSA 2018 is organized by Society of Convergence and Integrated Research and co-organized with XJTLU(China), Inha University IIER(Korea), Yeungnam University(Korea). To ensure highest quality of standard, all papers submitted to ICITSA will be reviewed using a double blind process.
Papers presented at ICITSA 2018 will be published under the supervision of SCIR. Conference papers should be readied 2-4 pages . Also it should not be published and not be reviewing any other conference and journal. The final accepted papers which meet the conference requirements will be published in EI indexed journals. Selected high quality papers will be recommended for the publication in the competitive International Journals which indexed by SCI(E) or SCOPUS.
ICITSA support the participants organize the special sessions, Special session has no limit research area, and session will be organized over five papers. Session organizers are included automatically as a member of steering committee.
- Name: International Conference on Information Technology and Society Application
- Short name: ICITSA 2018
- Date: June 27 – 29, 2018
- Venue: Harbour Plaza 8 Degree, Hong Kong, China
- Organizers :
- Society of Convergence and Integrated Research www.scirpub.org
- National University of Mongolia
- Chungbuk National University
- Keynote Speakers :
- Goutam Chakraborty, Iwate Prefectural University
- Weifeng Su, BNU-HKBU United International College
- Conference website (URL): www.icitsa.org
- Co-organizer :
- Chiang Mai University Biomedical Engineering Centre (Thailand)
- XJTLU CeSGIC(China),
- Inha University IIER(Korea)