The International Conference on Information Technology and Society Application
Hong Kong, China 27 – 29 June, 2018
The International Conference on Information Technology and Society Application (ICITSA 2018) is co-hosted with FITAT, It aims to be the premier forum for the presentation of the state of art research work in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Public health and Convergence Applications. ICITSA 2018 is organized by Society of Convergence and Integrated Research and co-organized with XJTLU(China), Inha University IIER(Korea), Yeungnam University(Korea). To ensure highest quality of standard, all papers submitted to ICITSA will be reviewed using a double blind process.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Core Database Technologies including database administration, indexing, performance tuning, and query processing
- E-commerce, emerging object/web technologies, and information economics related topics such as web services, remote monitoring, financial market analysis, data warehousing and the semantic web
- Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms, Mining on data streams and Sensor Data, Spatial data mining, Text, video, multimedia data mining, Mining social network data, and Data mining support for designing information systems
- Smart city, Smart buildings and urban development, Smart grid and microgrids, Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling, Renewable energy models and prediction.
- IT integrated manufacturing, medical informatics, digital libraries, and mobile computing
- Bioinformatics, Genomics, Biometrics, and Image interpretations
- Base disciplines of computer science, telecommunications, operations research, economics and cognitive sciences
- Methods and tools related to the model-driven development, domain-specific languages, software architecture, and quality of architecture and design for all domains including automotive, healthcare, telecommunications, and finance.